Saturday, November 20, 2010

And we embark...

Trying something new, here, and if I have the self-discipline to keep it up (fingers crossed!) we'll have a food blog in the very near future.  Hooray!

Since I've been off the meal plan here at school for almost a full semester now, I've realized how much I love to cook, and I've tried quite a few new recipes.  Nothing too out there, and I wouldn't classify myself as a healthy cook either, but I have fun.

So here's my plan:  I'm going to learn to make at least two new recipes a month (with a limited budget and one person eating the food, I make sure every recipe goes a long way) and I'll share them with you.  Later tonight we should have our first: Macaroni and Cheese Pancakes!

In the meantime, and to give you a taste of what I hope to have coming up in the future, while I am at home over thanksgiving break, I plan to attempt both potstickers and chocolate stout cupcakes, both of which I am beyond excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment